Frequently Asked Questions

Government Orders

Q: A: Do you accept Government Credit Cards?
A: Yes we do - We accept credit cards (P-Cards) from all branches of the US Military. Is my order tax exempt for my government purchase? Yes it is - We do not charge sales tax on government orders.

Q: A: Is my order tax exempt for my government purchase?
A: Yes it is - We do not charge sales tax on government orders.

Return Policy

Q: What is your return policy?
A: Any order placed with and accepted by AeroBase Group, Inc. can only be returned with prior written consent and at the sole discretion of AeroBase Group, Inc. within (7) days of receiving goods. (ALL UNAPPROVED returns will be refused). All sales on AR (As Removed = used) items are final. The item(s) you are returning must be in the original box, along with all original paperwork.

Restocking Fee

Q: Do you charge a restocking fee?
A: Returns may be subject to a restocking fee. Any items that require re- certification, re-packaging, etc will be subject to a restocking fee of 25% of the sell price.

Find Fasteners

Q: How do I use the fastener search tool?
A: The fastener search tool can be found at aerobasegroup.com/bolt-finder. Fill out the form according to your requirements. For example, enter a fastener length from 1in. - 1.1in. max and select a specific head style (Hexagon). Then click "Search" to find fasteners meeting the criteria you set.

Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Q: Why is my information on your website?
A: The information available on aerobasegroup.com is public domain. Data is collected from US government data sources available to the public.

For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact: U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security Tel.: 202-482-4811 http://www.bis.doc.gov - U.S. Department of State Bureau of Political-Military Affairs. Directorate of Defense Trade Control Tel.: 202- 663-1282 http://www.pmddtc.state.gov U.S. Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Controls Tel.: 202-622-2480 http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac